Sunday 11 March 2007

Little Pizza Dude

We spent most of today at home – had to pop out to buy milk and a few other bits, but a fairly quiet day for us, at least as quiet as it ever gets around here! Hubby is working a seriously long shift today; fifteen hours, bless him.

Decided to make pizzas for dinner; Chris could make his own, with a little help, and eat at the usual time. I could make mine when I had got the baby settled and was ready to eat, and I could also make one up for Hub and leave it in the fridge for him to pop in the oven when he got home. I made the dough for the base in the bread machine, then broke a piece off and helped Chris to roll it out. We spread it with tomato sauce, and then he got busy with the toppings.


He decided on chopped salami and sliced mixed peppers. I’ve got to be honest, it looked gorgeous and was such a sensible choice for a two year old to have made for himself. I just got stuff out of the fridge and let him get on with it.

He is currently glowing with pride (or is that the pizza all round his mouth?).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails